- Magnetic resistance with 3 levels selectable by means of an easy and ergonomic slider on the roller
- Incorporated magnetic resistance unit with latest-generation neodymium magnets
- The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle
- Maximum control and ease of pedalling, the wheel is guided towards the middle of the roller
- The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound in anti-static plastic material reduce noise and tyre wear
- Platform incorporated in the structure for easier mounting and dismounting
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs
- Compact and foldable, making it easy to store
- Dimensions: open 141x49,5x16 cm, closed 73x49,5x22 cm
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?