- Electronically Managed Integrated Resistance Unit: Perfect road-like simulation. High resistance output guaranteed even at lower speeds.
- Ideal for All Types of Training:
- Choose from 3 specific training modes:
- Adjustable Resistance: Choose from16 levels of resistance.
- Constant Power: Pre-set power level and the roller resistance will adjust automatically.
- 10 Pre-set Programs: Choose from10 pre-set programs with resistance adjusting automatically.
- ANT Wireless Transmission: the roller communicates wirelessly with the handlebar console.
- The ANT wireless console displays all the important training data.
- Speed: current speed, average training speed, max speed, total average speed.
- Power: average training power, average power, total max power.
- Cadence: current cadence, average training cadence, maximum cadence, total average cadence.
- Heart rate (compatible with ANT+ belts): current, average, max heart rate, total average.
- Distance: training distance and total distance.
- Time: training time, total time.
- Multifunction Analogic Bar: resistance indicator, level indicator, time indicator, menu level indicator.
- Current Speed vs. Average Speed Indicator
- Total Program Workload (energy)
- Cardio Training Zones
- Parabolic Rollers for Increased Handling Control: modern and functional design ensures stability and predictability during even the most intense training sessions.
- Compatible with both MTB and Road Bikes: the front roller can be adjusted to10 different positions to perfectly match the bike's wheelbase.
- Practical and Safe: the frame includes an integrated step for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Small Footprint: can be folded 180° when not in use. Very light and easy to transport.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
- Conconi test: establish your anaerobic threshold value.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Discover, free of charge, for ten minutes a day all of the “My E-Training” App potentials. If you would like to use it unlimitedly, the purchase of an annual subscription (9.99 €) is available directly from the App Store and Google Play.
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
Why is the cadence on the hometrainers' sensorless mode inaccurate?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with the Qubo Digital and the Arion Digital?