Use 100% of your energy by exchanging the rear wheel of your bike with Turbo Muin.
The first and only direct transmission home trainer with integrated fluid resistance technology
Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed
Super quiet: you will only hear your bike
- Internal flywheel: smooth road-like pedaling for all types of training
- Direct Power Transmission: The direct transmission of power output is achieved through a direct connection between the trainer and the bicycle’s chain. This design eliminates all forms of slippage-when starting, accellerating or during the most intense sprints.
- Integrated Fluid Resistance Technology: A wide range of resistance levels and a high degree of pedaling smoothness come from an integrated resistance unit that uses Elite designed silicone oil
- Easy to use: Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Turbo Muin and start training right away, as if you were on the road.
- High power output: ideal for cadence, power and speed-based training sessions
- Super Quiet: Fluid based resistance and the direct transmission of effort eliminate the high noise levels associated with indoor training.
- Self-adjusting Progressive Resistance: Fluid resistance, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road, gradually increases with speed; use higher gears for power-based training and lower gears for base level and rpm training . The wide range of resistance covers both the needs of the pro-level athlete and the amateur.
- Stable Power Output and Durable: The strong die-cast resistance unit housing with cooling fins and the integrated cooling fan keep resistance unit temperature low and stabilize power output during maximum-effort training sessions.
- Compatible with the My E-Training App (1-month free subscription, "Level training" is free to use without limit)
- Compatible with Misuro B+ (Speed/Power/Cadence sensor)
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
- For Road and MTB bikes*
- Also available for thru-axle bicycles
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed cassettes**
** a freehub compatible with Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed cassettes is available
Use cabled sensors on the Turbo Muin hometrainer, sensors integrated into bicycle frame are not compatible. Contact us for any information.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
- Conconi test: establish your anaerobic threshold value.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
What is the difference between Turbo Muin and Real Turbo Muin?
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
Is it possible to adjust resistance?
Is it possible to use the Turbo Muin as a Real Turbo Muin?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Is it possible to adjust resistance directly from the My E-Training app?
Is the speed/cadence sensor able to pick up data if the bike has no rear wheel?
I'm using the My E-Training app with the Turbo Muin. Why do I need to input wheel size data?
Is the freehub compatible with the sprocket cassette included?
My bike has a Campagnolo derailleur, can I use it with the Turbo Muin?
Does the product include the sprocket cassette?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?
Can the app adjust resistance on the Turbo Muin?
Does Turbo Muin measure power?
Can I use a carbon bicycle with this hometrainer?