- The only trainer with magnetic resistance and fluid integrated together
- Super powerful with unmatched smoothness
- 8 levels settable by means of an easy to use dial that fits on the handlebar
- Qubo Hydromag frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
- Elastogel roller with increased diameter (45mm) for even less noise and better tyre grip
- Folds up quickly for easy transport or storage when not in use
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?
Can I use a carbon bicycle with this hometrainer?