Qubo digital is an ANT encoded, electronically-adjusted magnetic roller controllable by control unit and wireless management.
Guaranteeing control and performance, it keeps every moment of your training monitored and follows you in your progress
- Magnetic resistance unit with wireless electronic adjustment by cycle-computer
- The head unit has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for monitoring your ride
- During training, the ANT encoded cycle-computer allows you to display:
- Cadence (a sensorless-mode obtained value, calculated as a function of speed),
- Heart-rate (works with ANT+ heart rate belts)
- Training heart-rate zones
- 3 training modes:
- 16 levels
- Constant power
- Preset programmes (10)
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
- Elastogel roller for less noise and better tyre grip
- Compatible with wheels from 20'' to 29''
App My E-Training: 1-month free subscription, "Level training" option is free without limit.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
- Conconi test: establish your anaerobic threshold value.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?
Can I use a carbon bicycle with this hometrainer?
Why is the cadence on the hometrainers' sensorless mode inaccurate?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with the Qubo Digital and the Arion Digital?