Qubo digital is an ANT encoded, electronically-adjusted magnetic roller controllable by control unit and wireless management.
Guaranteeing control and performance, it keeps every moment of your training monitored and follows you in your progress
- Magnetic resistance unit with wireless electronic adjustment by cycle-computer
- The head unit has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for monitoring your ride
- During training, the ANT encoded cycle-computer allows you to display:
- - Speed
- - Power
- - Cadence
- - Heart-rate (works with ANT+ bands)
- - Distance
- - Time
- - Training heart-rate zones
- 3 training modes:
- - 16 levels
- - Constant power
- - Preset programmes (10)
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
- Elastogel roller for less noise and better tyre grip
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
- Conconi test: establish your anaerobic threshold value.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Discover, free of charge, for ten minutes a day all of the “My E-Training” App potentials. If you would like to use it unlimitedly, the purchase of an annual subscription (9.99 €) is available directly from the App Store and Google Play.
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?
Can I use a carbon bicycle with this hometrainer?
Why is the cadence on the hometrainers' sensorless mode inaccurate?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with the Qubo Digital and the Arion Digital?