- New magnetic resistance unit, very compact
- 5 resistance levels adjustable by a practical selector on the handlebar
- Novo frame: integration of steel and technological plastic materials
- Maximum stability at high speeds or at maximum effort guaranteed by the absorbing structure of the frame
- Lifting of the bicycle is limited to the minimum
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single quick operation
- New adjustable support system, allowing an adequate and constant pressure between the roller and tyre
- 30 mm diameter elastogel roller
- The training roller folds up easily and becomes compact for easy transport or storage when not in use
- Adapts to all wheels from 24” to 29”
what do the experts say?
Questions&Answers for Novo Force
No question found for searched string
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
How does this hometrainer connect to the My E-Training app?
Can an ANT+ device (i.e. Garmin) be used with this trainer to monitor training data or do I need to install the My E-Training app on a smartphone or tablet?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
How do I monitor the power and speed data of my training session?
Which hometrainer is best for my needs?
Can I use a carbon bicycle with this hometrainer?