- My E-Training app, available for iOS and Android Smartphones and tablets, manages an interactive, challenging and exciting indoor training experience. Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors.
- My E-Training displays and manages power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance data. Train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of user-created free My RealVideo races.
- All My E-Training options are free to sample for 10 minutes a day. The "Level Training" option is always availabe for free with no time limit.
- My E-Training app subscriptions are available at the App Store and Google Play (~ € 9,99/year)
My E-Training includes:
Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
NEW GUI: app is now easier to use
EXPORT DATA: export your training data to Strava, Training Peaks and MapMyRide
RECORD GPS: record your GPS course and ride it indoors
IMPORT GPS DATA: easier data import from GPS cycle computers
MATCH: train on a virtual course and challenge other users
IN CLOUD DATA: save and store training data in the cloud to share with your other devices
Optional: ANT+ or Bluetooth heart rate belts are compatible to monitor your heart rate.
All available at shopelite-it.com
For iOS device: My E-Training is compatible only with Wahoo key. My E-Training doesn’t work with Garmin ANT+ adapter, Digifit Connect, Decathlon Geonaute adapter and Adidas adapter. Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is required to connect the key to devices with Lighting plugs.
For Turbo Muin hometrainer: sensors integrated into bicycle frame are not compatible.
* On Real Trainers this feature is only compatible with the ANT, ANT™+ and Bluetooth Smart versions
** Not available on mechanical hometrainers
Which sensors do I need with the My E-Training app?
I'm using the My E-Training app with the Turbo Muin. Why do I need to input wheel size data?
How do I connect smartphone and hometrainer? Do I need addtional sensors other than the hometrainer and the app?
I'm using a Garmin device on my bicycle with a speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart rate monitor. Are these sufficient to monitor my training sessions or do I need addtional ELITE sensors?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with the My E-Training app?
Which speed/cadence sensors are compatible with the My E-Training app?
Can I use the My E-Training app with an ANT+ heart rate monitor and Bluetooth Smart speed/cadence sensor?
Can I use the My E-Training app with a Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitor and ANT+ speed/cadence sensor?