Turbo MuinUse 100% of your energy by exchanging the rear wheel of your bike with Turbo Muin.
- The first and only direct transmission home trainer with integrated fluid resistance technology
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed
- High power output: ideal for cadence, power and speed-based training sessions
- Internal flywheel: smooth road-like pedaling for all types of training
- Direct Power Transmission: The direct transmission of power output is achieved through a direct connection between the trainer and the bicycle’s chain. This design eliminates all forms of slippage-when starting, accellerating or during the most intense sprints.
- Integrated Fluid Resistance Technology: A wide range of resistance levels and a high degree of pedaling smoothness come from an integrated resistance unit that uses Elite designed silicone oil
- Easy to use: Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Turbo Muin and start training right away, as if you were on the road.
- Super Quiet: Fluid based resistance and the direct transmission of effort eliminate the high noise levels associated with indoor training.
- Self-adjusting Progressive Resistance: Fluid resistance, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road, gradually increases with speed; use higher gears for power-based training and lower gears for base level and rpm training . The wide range of resistance covers both the needs of the pro-level athlete and the amateur.
- Stable Power Output and Durable: The strong die-cast resistance unit housing with cooling fins and the integrated cooling fan keep resistance unit temperature low and stabilize power output during maximum-effort training sessions.
- Compatible with the My E-Training App (1-month free subscription, "Level training" is free to use without limit)
- Compatible with Misuro B+ (Speed/Power/Cadence sensor)
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
- For Road and MTB bikes*
- Also available for thru-axle bicycles: compatible with bike with 10/12 diameter Thru-axle and chainstay width ranging from 135 to 150 mm. + 50% Power than standard Turbo Muin.
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed cassettes**
- Ideal for: Road bikes, Mountain bikes (hubs compatible: 130-135x5mm with quick release)
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps
** a freehub compatible with Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed cassettes is available
Use cabled sensors on the Turbo Muin hometrainer, sensors integrated into bicycle frame are not compatible. Contact us for any information.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
"The TurboMuin is a fluid unit so it’s silky-smooth and virtually silent – whispering through the test warm-up at just 15 decibels.The resistance is impressively progressive, going from almost non-existent to full-on grind as you work through your gears."
Verdict: A heavyweight in terms of class and price, and on the scales too – 82%
"We conducted our test by making different types of cyclists ride on the Turbo Muin: a former pro rider turned trainer, an amateur and a triathlete. The overwhelmingly positive verdict was unanimous: the product is much more silent than what the competitors are offering [...] pedalling remains quiet and smooth even with a high power output [...] It's great that it's also MTB compatible"